Our Relief Program was started in 1993 with the purpose of providing shoes, clothes and hygiene items to children in the former Soviet Union. We collect donations from churches, businesses and individuals from all over the United States and then we spend two to three months sorting and packing for each shipment to Ukraine. We are a part of a government aid program called Counterpart International that provides free shipping for all donations to Ukraine.
The following items are needed for each relief shipment to Ukraine:
- Care Packages Click on the link provided below to learn more about what to put in care packs: for more info check out the carepack flyer.pdf
- Children's Clothes (child size 6 to adult medium): New or slightly worn jeans, t-shirts, shorts, sweaters, fleeces, jackets, etc. Please no stained, torn, oversized or baby items.
- Shoes (child size 13 - adult 11): New or slightly worn sneakers, gym shoes, and flat leather shoes.
- Socks and underwear (NEW ONLY)
Once the items are shipped to Ukraine they are distributed to the children during the summer camps. We also send items for our two Little Lambs Homes in Ukraine and our winter ministry in the orphanages.
If you or your church is interested in collecting items, please call the Little Lambs office at
(630) 260-1947 to schedule a drop off time, or send donations to:
Little Lambs Ministry
169 Easy Street
Carol Stream, IL 60188